I Know I Am Intelligent Because I Know That I Know Nothing .... Socrates

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Words


My Words


Where are my words
Where have they gone
They are still with me
Inside where they belong

To share them would be risky
To expose them I don’t dare
To be examined, reviewed & dissected
By all of you there

My words are too busy
They are too busy to flee
They are my pillars of support
The pillars within me

My words have become shy
And hide from the light
The light burns & blinds
As much as I fight

I read all your words
And to comment I’d like
But to comment of them
I’d have to stand in the light

So I read all your words
And draw strength every day
I keep writing in the dark
To share with you all – One Day !


Andrew Swansson
© 2011

4 comments:

  1. So nice to see a post from you, love. I'm glad you're writing, even if you're not posting. I just put up a post today that I wrote over a year ago. Was too afraid to post it then.

    I hope you are doing okay and weathering life's storms. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to hear from you in blogland Andrew. A beautiful poem too. We'll be waiting here when you're ready to share, if and when that may be. XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was excellent Andrew, glad you are writing again. Love always Me

    ReplyDelete